For some reason, I always tend to have a sweet tooth late at night. I am sure you all can relate! To feel less guilty, I decided to start making my own desserts at home. These are super easy to make and delicious to eat!
Prep time: 5 minutes / Serves: 6
- Popsicle molds – I got mine from Amazon
- 1 1/2 cup of Organic coconut milk
- 1 cup Organic frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Organic Agave (or a sweetener of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- You will need to blend together the coconut milk, blueberries, vanilla extract and agave.
- Pour into the 6 popsicle molds and freeze for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Tip: Before you take out the popsicle from the molds, run them under warm water for 30 seconds or so. This will help the popsicles loosen up and slide right now.